Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Monday, November 17, 2008
Sunday, November 16, 2008
1. I'm a birdwatcher
2. I still won't step on a crack in a sidewalk
3. I love popcorn with butter and hate to share it with anyone
4. I do remember most people from high school
5. I hate shopping but do love to buy art supplies...my closet is a disaster but my studio sublime
6. Grocery shopping is a bore but I do love to shop for just the right piece of fruit or other still life subject.
Tagging the following fellow bloggers. If I can do it so can you!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Friday, November 7, 2008
Saturday, November 1, 2008
6" x 6"
I usually like to have all the pears standing up but this one wouldn't cooperate. Then I noticed it had a very good blossom end so I set the light to just catch the tips of those ends or whatever they are called.
I played with various plates, vases, etc. and kept coming back to this white linen napkin, very wrinkled. I've used it many times before and it's familiar to me..maybe that's what I liked. For the serrated edge on the knife, I first scratched the serrated shapes, then smudged a bit, then used the end of an orange stick (for manicures) to touch on the white highlights.